about usour projectsservicespartnersbuyers guidecarrers

success stories

I was looking for a good investment opportunity in Bangalore but was not sure whom to consult since I reside in Dubai and was concerned about the security of Investment.

Mr. Ravinder of Jupiter helped me by providing complete details and required information regarding the land deal. He also made sure that necessary registration was completed without any hurdles especially since I had limited time.

I would like to commend Jupiter Projects in general and Mr.Ravinder in particular for their commitment and professionalism.
- Mr Selva (Dubai)

Home Buyers Guide
  • Title Deed

    •   Title deed in the name of vendor in respect of the Property. If it is a BDA
         property – allotment letter and possession certificate are required.
    •   Original Conveyance deed / Gift deed / Release deed / Partition deed / Will/

    Khatha Certificate and Extract

    •   Latest Khatha Certificate and Khatha extract in the name of the vendor in
         respect of the property.

    Tax Paid Receipt

    •   Latest tax paid receipt pertaining to the property.

    Sanctioned Building Plan

    •   Sanctioned building plan pertaining to the property (if the building is existing)
         issued by the competent authority.


    •   General Power of Attorney (if the vendor is represented by a GPA holder).
         Registered / Notarized / Attested by Embassy (if the owner is not within the

    Additional Documents in Respect of Agricultural Land

    •   Pahani, Extract of Mutation Register, IHR, RR, IL, Patta Receipt Book -
         confirming the name of the vendor pertaining to the property (latest and

  • Sale Deed

    •   Should be drafted on single side of the sheet by an advocate licensed document
    •   After obtaining the signature by both the parties i.e., vendor and the purchaser,
         the said sale deed has to be photocopied.
    •   PAN number should be entered in the sale deed (as applicable).
    •   Sale consideration cheque/DD particulars, property details, boundaries, etc are
         to be checked.

    Additional Documents

    •   Form No.60 (Under IT Act).
    •   Form No. 61 (If the value of the property is Rs.5,00,000/- or more)
    •   Form No.1
    •   Affidavit (2 set) :- Stating that registration of the said document does not violate
         the notification issued under section 22A of the Registration Act.
    •   Extract of assessment register of the property.
    •   For Agricultural land: - No objection certificate from Tahsildar. (If the property is
         a granted land or occupancy rights have been granted under Land Reform Act,
         1961, then no objection certificate from the concerned Tahsildar to be

  • •   After registering the conveyance deed, the purchaser / owner should apply for
         the E.C., to confirm about reflection of transaction in his name.
    •   Approach concerned revenue department / authority for transferring the Khatha
         and other revenue record in his name.
    •   Pay up to date tax regularly to the competent authority.
    •   To construct building and get the building plan approval from competent
         authority, such as BDA/BMP/BBMP/BMRDA/BIAAPA, etc.

  • The Following Documents are Sought by Financial Institutions.

    •   Title Deed to tract the origin of the property for at least the last 13 years.
    •   Register title deed / sale deed / any other document in his name.
    •   Khatha Certificate / Extract issued by competent authority.
    •   Latest tax paid receipt.
    •   E.C from past 30 years / 13 years.
    •   Betterment charges paid receipt / Conversion Order issued by competent
    •   Sanctioned building plan issued by the competent authority if there is existence
         of building.
    •   Legal opinion from an Advocate clearing title in respect of the property.
    •   If the owner is represented by GPA holder then appropriate proof/GPA
         authorizing him/her to mortgage the property is required.

  • Title Deed

    •   Mother Deed
    •   Sale Deed / Partition Deed / Gift Deed
    •   Court order, etc.
    •   NOC from Primary Land Development (PLD) Bank/any Banks
    •   Affidavit

    Revenue Records

    •   R.T.C (From 1974 to till date)
    •   Mutation
    •   Index of Land
    •   Record of Rights
    •   Patta pass Book
    •   Tax Paid Receipt
    •   Hiduvali Certificate

    Survey Records

    •   Tippany
    •   Atlas
    •   Sketch
    •   Survey Settlement
    •   Akaraband

    Record from Sub-Registrar Office

    •   Certified Copy & E.C. for 30 years


    •   Endorsements 7
    •   Endorsements 7A
    •   Endorsements 79AB
    •   Karnataka SC & ST (Prohibition of Transfer of Certain Land) Act 1978

    Zoning Records

    •   Village Map & Zoning Map

    Other Documents

    •   Genealogical Tree
    •   Identification Document
    •   Death Certificate

  • The Following Documents are Sought by Financial Institutions.

    •   Valid conversion order issued by the Deputy Commissioner
    •   Conversion amount paid receipt
    •   RTCs for 30 years issued by the Village Accountant
    •   Tax Paid receipts issued by the Village Accountant
    •   Documents of ownership
    •   Mutation register extracts
    •   Akaraband / Tippani / Podi Extracts
    •   Surveys / Boundary Map
    •   Village map
    •   Nil Tenancy certificate
    •   Confirmation from the competent authority that there are no acquisition
    •   Layout plan approval by competent authority
    •   Release of site order
    •   Khatha certificate issued by the revenue authority wherever applicable
    •   Latest tax paid receipts
    •   Encumbrances for the last 30 years
    •   Validity of the Power of Attorney


  booking form
Follow us on
For further information or enquiry,
kindly call us at +91.80. 42404000
or email us at info@jupiterinfrastructure.com
Copyright 2011 Jupiter Infrastructure (Bangalore) Pvt. Ltd.